What is it about ?
AikiCom is about reconnecting with ourselves and with others.
AikiCom has identified the essentials of Aikido as a non violent martial art and defined models to apply them in daily life, at home and at work.
AikiCom is the way we choose to invest our energy to reconcile and restore harmony through better communication.
In business it is the power of cooperation for optimal efficiencyIn private life it is a way for peaceful and loving relationships.
It is about kindness and about martial-ness — because life is not so easy
AikiCom is an embodied practice where words and our body in movement create new meaning and experience.
Because no change can last if it is not embodied
Ai in Japanese language means Harmony, reconciling, it is about reconnecting what is separated and should not be so.
This is the place where Aikido meets NVC (non violent communication).
Ki is about life energy. It is the energy of our life we can spend to realize our vision, what is moving us.
Here, Aikido meets the efficiency of NLP (neuro linguistic programming).
Com is about communication, the process of life when in contact with others and our environment.
With the gathering of NVC and NLP we enter the world of the power of the words allied with the intensity of emotions.
- As an individual, AikiCom will be a tremendous help to manage conflict, frustrations, tensions and everything causing stress
- As a man or woman in relationship, it will be a original way to ally love, respect and dialogue
- As a parent, it will be way a practice to offer your children a loving place to help them become what they deserve to be, without being weak and without being too strict
- As a worker, manager, leader, it is a way to embody your professional expertise, lead a group or work in a group
- as a teacher or educator, it is a way to embody your role as a guide and example
How does it works
- by discovering the values and principles of aikido as non violent martial art
- by discovering how you can embody the values of Aiki
AikiCom is a body practice reconnecting mind and body
Your body will become an ally and a resource to help you when things go wrong, in crises, in difficult moments
Let’s live in the Aiki way
Peacefully, respectfully with kindness
Let’s make violence useless around us
and co-create a world where we want to live
Be the change you want in the world, but do it wisely, do it AikiChristian